Tax and Tax Planning

If you have a property in Spain you will need to appoint a fiscal representative and pay taxes  for  your property. If you are taking up permanent residence in Spain, we can advise on your potential liability to Spanish income, gains, wealth and inheritance tax.

We will take account of any applicable double taxation conventions and work closely with your UK tax advisers to find the most tax efficient way of arranging your affairs, to avoid liability for Spanish tax on a world-wide basis.

Our Tax services include:

  • Spanish Tax for Non-Residents as non-resident income tax, wealth tax, income from rented property,
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Non-Resident Income Tax (Form 211)
  • Declaration of assets abroad for residents (form 720)
  • Revision of declared value on the Deed
  • Tax inspections and penalty processes
  • Spanish inheritance tax planning schemes for non-residents.
  • Property taxation for investors in Spain
  • Spanish taxation of gifts and inheritances
  • Spanish VAT, transfer and documentary tax

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like further information or a quotation for your tax return.

Please feel free to contact us to discuss your situation. We are happy to review your document and provide you with advice free of charge on the best course of action.